Sigh, I simply can't bring myself to spec out of swiftmend... my healing gear makes it a staple for healing. So, if I go the balance/resto hybrid, it will have swiftmend, which means I can only get as deep as Nature's Grace and Lunar Guidance. Lunar Guidance is wicked good (basically +116 spell damage / healing), and Nature's Grace is awesome for those Regrowth crit into Starfire at 2.5 second cast combos.

Let's face it, critical strike specs are dead inside of PvP play, so spec'ing into Vengeance simply isn't worth it anymore, so I am free to pick up the 70% ignore knockback on wrath and 15% chance to stun with starfire talent in its place, and take that +10% crit and damage on moonfire talent. The only thing is that I don't foresee this working well with the warrior.

Most the of the matches we play, they start attacking the warrior, then move over to me. So, I will be able to get off a starfire at the beginning of the match, and maybe a wrath, but basically they will be damaging the warrior too much for me to dps the entire time, so I would have to switch over to healing.

However, pairing with the spriest might make this spec work out better. Essentially, if they are after me the entire match, then I can run and heal myself while the spriest is just mana burning and dotting the entire time. Against most teams, this would be key. Additionally, if they focus on my spriest, then I can just spam wrath until the priest needs heals. Either way, that's a lot of damage output tied with the healing...

we shall see...