I guess I should speak briefly about 5v5. I'm on one... it's not great. We've only done 14 games as our current setup, we're at 1647 or something. The thing is, Druids whine a lot about 5v5 showing, etc., but I just think we don't play to our advantages. I'm going to talk to my 4 other guys and tell them this new strat:

I'm going to pick a guy who isn't our dps target and cyclone him. I'm going to cyclone him again. Then I'm going to cyclone him a 3rd time. If he's ranged or a healer, I'm going to pick a different guy now, and cyclone him three times. If at the end of 3 cyclones the player in question is a melee dps, I'm going to root him and move on to my next cyclone target.

I think this will work wonders, because it essentially guarantees that one person will be out of the entire match. Of course, I'll OoM somewhere in the midst of it all ( I mean, I have to throw out some lifeblooms here and there as well as cycloning, don't I? ), but hopefully by then it'll be something like 5v4 or 5v3, so I can innervate self and continue the amazing cyclone spam. Saturday will show...